WP Xplor Pro Cartridge 6500 KTM EXC/EXC-F - Husky TE/FE - GasGas EC/EC-F '17-'23
THE NEW WP XPLOR PRO 6500 CARTRIDGE
WP Suspension is pleased to announce the launch of the new WP XPLOR PRO 6500 Cartridge. With highly innovative technology derived from countless successes in motorsports, the XPLOR PRO 6500 Cartridge combines premium performance upgrades with unparalleled accessibility. Addressing a whole community of offroad enthusiasts, WP XPLOR PRO empowers KTM, Husqvarna & GASGAS riders to reach their greatest potential. For the WP XPLOR PRO 6500 cartridge, there is no section of the track too hard and with the input of the latest motorsport know-how this cartridge will take demanding riders all the way to the top. The built-in WP CLOSED CARTRIDGE TECHNOLOGY with its pressurized compartments guarantees a consistent damping performance and prevents loss of damping on repeated shots. Thanks to the numerous and externally adjustable settings, the riders are always perfectly adapted to all off-road demands even when conditions change at the last minute. The XPLOR PRO 6500 Cartridge was developed to easily upgrade the bike utilizing the standard fork rods and improve the riding experience for high-toned offroad pilots significantly.
• Improved feedback from the track in every riding situation
• Pressurized system reduces cavitation risk - no damping loss
• Extreme longevity due to the use of only high-quality materials
• Specially handcrafted with highest care
• All settings can be adjusted externally and flexibly
• Spring preload fully variable
The WP Xplor Pro 6500 cartridge is a plug and play solution for all OEM Xplor forks to equip them with a closed cartridge.
The cartridge works with ConeValve Technology and has compression and rebound adjustment on both sides.
As with the Xplor Pro fork, this enables sensitive response and sufficient bottoming out reserves for hard manoeuvres.
The spring preload can be adjusted from the outside.
- the original spring of the Xplor fork is used, which is already installed in the fork. A harder or softer spring must be ordered separately -